lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

The bank is on “XR” avenue. The bank is next to the restaurant

Juan: excuse me miss, where’s the bank?
Leidy: the bank is on “XR” avenue
Juan: how do I get to “XR” avenue?
Leidy: walk down “DW” avenue for one block, turn right on “XR” avenue, It’s on the right.

The Delicias Mall is between the park and the square.

Alison: excuse me Mr. Pedro where’s the Delicias MallPedro: the Delicias Mall is next to the square “Sucre”
Alison: How do I get to Delicias Mall?
Pedro: Walk down First Street for two blocks, turn left on “XR” avenue. It’s on the left

The pharmacy is Second Street on the corner of First Street. The pharmacy is across from gas station.

Alejandro: excuse me Mr. Where’s the pharmacy
Gregory: the pharmacy is next to bookstore
Alejandro: how do I get to the pharmacy?
Gregory: walk up First Street for two blocks, turn left on. It’s on the right.

The school is on the corner of second street and “DW” avenue. The school is across from supermarket.

Santiago: excuse me miss. Where’s the school?
Valentine: the school is next to supermarket.
Santiago: how do I get to the school?
Valentine: walk up First Street, for two blocks, turn right on Second Street and walk up for on block. It’s on the left.

The restaurant is on the corner of “XR” avenue and First Street.


Nathaly: excuse me Mr. Gerald where’s the restaurant
Gerald: It’s next to bank
Nathaly: how do I get the restaurant?
Gerald: walk up First Street to “XR” avenue, turn left at “XR” avenue. It’s on the left.

No hay comentarios: