lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My person...!

In this unit I talk about My person and I talk about my mother too


My full name’s Xiomara Patricia Rincon Guerra. I was bonr in Maracaibo, Zulia on September 28th of 1988. I study accounting at URBE. I can cook very well chicken and meat. I like go to out with my friends.

The person I admire is my mother. Her name is Siomara de Rincon. She is 48 years old. She was born on July 7th. She lives with me in La Cañada. She is a very healthy person. She is easy-going, friendly and very dedicated.I admire my mother because is a good person and helps a lot of people. My family and I always have what we need because thanks to my mother and my father we have everything.
well people... and you who person do you admire?

2 comentarios:

luis manuel dijo...

hi, xiomara I'm from Cabimas, I'm 20 year.
Ilove music and dancing very good

Anónimo dijo...

I really like you block,my full name fernando gerardo gomzalez nucette,i was bonr in maracaibo, zulia en october 19th of 1987,my to accounting at URBE.